What is Workplace nursery?
Workplace nursery schemes are a great way to support your employees with childcare costs. They let employees pay for childcare through sacrificing a portion of their salary, whilst saving on tax.
Why should you offer a workplace nursery benefit?
Benefits to your employees:
- Save on tax and NI for nursery fees, saving them thousands of pounds.
- Peace of mind that their children will be cared for.
Benefits to you:
- Reduced payroll tax and national insurance contributions
- Improved employee retention
- Attract better talent
- Happier & more productive employees
- Reduce absenteeism due to unavailable childcare.
If you're looking to set up a workplace nursery scheme as part of a comprehensive parental policy, check out our guide to parental leave for more info!