🤸♀️ Flexible Working Policy
At [X company], we want to create a culture where you feel comfortable and supported. To nurture this culture, our flexible working policy consists of flexible hours and the option to work remotely!
We aim to…
- Improve employee engagement and morale
- Offer a great work-life balance
- Increase productivity
- Offer more flexibility
At [X company] we take a flexible approach to working. This means that alongside your [set/core/contracted] hours, we offer some leeway around working hours.
So, whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, our flexible working policy gives you the freedom to do what’s best for you!
Flexible working can also mean that we may require flexibility from you — especially during particular active periods. Flexibility works both ways!
What we expect:
- We hope that you manage your time responsibly.
- Respect your team, and other teams in the business (i.e. if someone books in a meeting with you during the working day, make sure you’re there)
- Deliver! Make sure you’re staying on top of your projects & workload.
Your office days may vary depending on which team you’re in. Make sure to organise your time so that you make the most of working in collaboration when you are in the office. When working remotely, you should take a remote-friendly mindset (e.g. strong connection for video calls, good quality microphone etc).
How you’re supported:
We want to offer you the flexibility and freedom that you need to feel your best at work. At [X company] we want to encourage work-life balance since it will create work related results. Also equipment [laptops/headphones/printer/desk/chair/monitor] will be provided to make remote working easier for you.
Requesting flexible working changes
If you would like to request a long term or permanent change to your location or hours of work, please speak to [X Person] from [X team].
If you’d like to work from a different location for a short period of time, please agree with your line manager beforehand [and make sure you check out our working from abroad policy]. Things that should be taken into account are:
- Wifi connection - you must have a stable connection to be able to do your work without interruption or problems.
- Working hours and time differences - you will still be expected to be available during your usual working hours
- Length of time and frequency - we want to build and nurture a strong culture of collaboration and it’s hard to do this if we don’t see each other in person much, so please be reasonable with these requests