What are Fertility Programs?
Fertility programmes are a way to provide care and support for employees who are beginning their fertility journey. They help employees navigate the, sometimes daunting, processes involved in starting a family — be that through fertility checks, IVF, adoption, egg or sperm freezing.
At Ben, we've partnered with several leading fertility programme providers to help you ensure your team are being looked after at every step of their fertility journey.
Why should you offer a fertility program?
Fertility care is well known to be costly. But with 96 million people worldwide thought to be experiencing fertility struggles, companies who offer their employees support with this can position themselves as a truly caring employer. Here's how providing this level of support can benefit you and your team...
Benefits to employees:
- Reduced financial burden associated with starting fertility treatment.
- Peace of mind that they will be looked after and supported by fertility specialists.
- Happy that they can begin this process in safe hands and feeling, not only supported, but encouraged by their employer!
Benefits to you:
- Cultivate an inclusive company culture that supports parents and people who are trying to start a family.
- Improved employee retention
- Attract top talent through having a competitive benefits offering and your reputation as an inclusive employer.