Earned wages access
What is Earned wages access?
Earned wage access is a type of payroll programme where employees can get access to their earned wages at any point in the month, rather than waiting until their official 'pay day'.
There are a bunch of providers seeking to revolutionise the way workers are paid, as why should employees have to wait until a certain day to access the money they've earned? At Ben, we've partnered with some of these providers so you can choose the best one for you & your team!
Why should you offer earned wages access?
Giving employees early access to their wages is a super impactful way to assist them through the cost of living crisis. Here's how earned wages access can benefit both you and your team...
Benefits to employees:
- No need to take out short term loans to pay for goods before pay day.
- Peace of mind that they can cover unexpected costs that crop up throughout the month.
- Reduced financial stress as employees can access wages as soon as they've earned them.
Benefits to you:
- Happier, less financially stressed employees leads to higher retention.
- Boost your employer brand with a socially responsible and progressive payroll system.
- Attract talent with a competitive employee benefit!