What is Dental insurance?
Dental insurance is a type of insurance benefit that covers employee dental care costs. This can be for the likes of routine check ups, as well as more expensive surgical procedures.
Dental insurance premiums are typically paid for by the employer, with employees paying any excesses required when making a claim.
At Ben, we've joined forces with a bunch of awesome leading dental insurance providers to ensure your team's dental care is in the best hands.
Why should you offer dental insurance?
Supporting your team with the cost of their dental care can make a huge difference to their standard of living. But here's how it can benefit both you and them!
Benefits to employees:
- Get to avoid long wait times to get a dental appointment.
- Peace of mind that they're getting access to top quality care.
- Financial support towards the cost of dental care, which can often be an expensive burden.
Benefits to you:
- Reduced absenteeism as employees will be treated quickly by dentists, and will therefore limit the risk of complications happening.
- Attract top talent with a highly competitive benefits offering.
- Improve employee retention rates as employees will be more likely to stick around if they feel supported with a great benefits package.