Support your team through their adoption journey with specialist adoption assistance.
What is Adoption Assistance?
Adoption assistance is a way for you to help support employees who are beginning the adoption process. This can be a challenging and lengthy process for employees, so having a programme in place that offers guidance and financial support.
Adopting a child can be an expensive process — the costs can vary depending on the age of the child. Adoption assistance comes in the form of financial support that is given to employees towards the cost of their adoption. This level of care can make a meaningful impact to the lives of your employees.
Why should you offer adoption assistance?
Offering adoption assistance is a great way to make a meaningful impact in your employees' lives. Here's how it can benefit both you and your team...
Benefits to employees:
- Financial support with the process of adopting a child — more money in their pocket to spend on other child-related costs.
- Makes it possible for employees to adopt who were previously unable to due to costs.
- Feeling happy and valued at work.
Benefits to you:
- Employees feel truly valued and supported by you, which leads to improved motivation levels and, in turn, higher employee retention.
- Attract better talent with a highly competitive benefit.
Get a sneak peak
No items found.