💜 Wellbeing Day Policy
At [X company], we’re 100% committed to creating & nurturing an environment that supports your wellbeing at work.
A wellbeing day is a designated day of leave you can take to focus on your personal wellbeing. These are separate from annual leave & sick days, and can be used to focus on your wellbeing.
We aim to…
- Treat employee wellbeing seriously
- Proactively identify any issues that may affect employee wellbeing and resolve them
- Support employees who are struggling with their physical and/or mental wellbeing
- Promote and nurture a working environment which supports positive wellbeing
- Organise regular events dedicated to the subject so that we can increase our awareness
How you’re supported
We offer everyone [X days] per [year/month/quarter] to take as a wellbeing day away from work to rest, recuperate and do something that promotes positive wellbeing — in whatever way works for you.
What a wellbeing day might be used for…
- Help manage workplace stress
- Mental health struggles
- Personal difficulties at home
- Menstrual health
- Spend time with family or friends
- [insert other reasons]
Do what’s right for you
If there’s anything else we can do to help support your wellbeing at work, please chat to us & we’ll work together to support you!