Mental health benefits & counselling
What are Mental health benefits & counselling ?
Mental health struggles can really challenge an employee's ability to work. You can support your employees through difficult times and mental health struggles by offering them mental health care or counselling services.
Whereas some healthcare providers offer mental health support as part of their insurance policies, there are also lots of providers who are dedicated to exclusively mental health and counselling support.
Employees can get access to 24/7 support, advice, tips, as well as 1:1 therapy sessions through Ben's mental health partners.
Why should you offer mental health benefits & counselling?
With poor mental health being linked to lower job performance, motivation levels, and even difficulty making decisions, it's super important to ensure employee metal wellbeing is supported. Here's how support can help:
Benefits to employees:
- Access to professional mental health support when needed.
- Actionable advice for improving their mental health in the short & long term.
- Improved mood & motivation levels at work and in general
Benefits to employers:
- Companies with happy, healthy & motivated employees typically benefit from high performance.
- Reduce absenteeism. Offering professional mental health support will help employees get back on the road to recovery much faster than they might have otherwise.