Flexible benefits allowances
What are Flexible benefits allowances?
Flexible allowances are a type of benefit that you can give to employees so they can choose whatever benefits work for them.
You can let your team choose the benefits they truly want, no matter where they are in the world, with the Ben Mastercard & benefits Marketplace.
So, if Jane in Finance wants to get a Netflix subscription, but Peter in Marketing wants piano lessons — they can both use their flexible allowances.
Why should you offer flexible benefits allowances?
One size doesn't fit all when it comes to benefits. Here's how flexible benefits allowances can benefit you & your team.
Benefits to your employees:
- Employees get to choose what works best for them and that they actually want
- Improved job satisfaction
- Increased flexibility
Benefits to you:
- Improved employee satisfaction and engagement
- No more wasting resources on unused employee benefits
- Attract & retain better talent with benefits employees actually want